GENEVA BIKE PARK
The Geneva Bike Park is located behind Town Hall and includes skills areas, rollers, and jumps for riders of all skill levels and ages. It is designed for use by mountain bikes or BMX bikes.The park was designed/built by Jim Martinez, professional bike park builder, with the help of dedicated Geneva community members. Construction was completed in the fall of 2020. Check out this music video made about the bike park by Matt Venuti Music!
Follow the Geneva Bike Park Facebook page at www.facebook.com/genevabikepark for news and announcements!
THE BIKE PARK IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR WINTER. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE SPRING OPENING ON THE BIKE PARK FACEBOOK PAGE!
The Bike Park is an unsupervised park. It is closed when wet, dark, and during winter.
The following safety guidelines should be followed at all times:
- Do not ride alone
- Use appropriate bikes and safety equipment
- Trails are one way – move to the side if you stop
- Allow ample space between riders – wait your turn
- Trails will change due to weather and use – be cautious
- Do not open covered trails or change anything
- Ride in control and within your ability level
*If you are interested in being part of the Bike Park Team, who will be responsible for park upkeep and events, please reach out to Jacob Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org