town news and announcements
from the supervisor's desk
THE BEAUTY OF OUR COMMUNITY is enhanced by the crystal clear waters of Seneca Lake. As the "Gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country," we value our community and take pride in the programs and services that are available to the businesses and residents of our town. The Town of Geneva is committed to providing the best possible service in the most cost efficient manner to enhance, and, most importantly, protect the quality of life for its citizens, businesses and visitors.
Mark Venuti, Town Supervisor
- Comprehensive Plan Committee at 7:00PM, Monday 26 January 2015
- Zoning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 27 January 2015
- Rabies Prevention Clinic at 9:00AM, Saturday 31 January 2015 Free, but donations appreciated
- Economic Development Committee at 7:00PM, Monday 02 February 2015
- Town Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 10 February 2015
Special Events Announcement Area
Take a break. Get outdoors. Visit the Kashong Conservation Area and you can do just that. Experience the beauty of the Finger Lakes Region with a stroll through the woods or a picnic by the meadow. Bird-watch or find a quiet spot to just sit back and observe the natural world around you. Or try some of the more challenging trails through the forest and marsh habitats. LEARN MORE.